Important Sites

Friday, October 27, 2006

A curse...er...cold upon me.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat, and a slightly snuffy nose. A few hours later, just wanted to go lie down. Did so, started having horrible fever dreams about an old neighbor being the same person as a high school English teacher, and she (both as one) was taunting me as I ate an enchilada which kept dripping sauce down my cheek and neck so I was coated everywhere and it wouldn't wipe off. Woke up to not being able to breathe at all through my nose, my throat extremely sore, my ears completely plugged up, and drool all over my pillow. Guess I found the enchilada sauce at least.

Ugh. The disadvantages of working at home: You get sick every time you finally do interact with people. I think I caught something on the plane.

I had a good time in Arizona, though, with my sweet Connie.

No comments: